Friday, February 8, 2008

Featured Business: Sew Gracious Bags



Sew Gracious Boutique Bags are handmade one-at-a-time. Using fabrics by popular designers such as Amy Butler, Michael Miller & others, every bag makes a statement. Colors, patterns & textures are carefully combined to produce gorgeous bags which are sure to bring compliments to the ladies carrying them. While some basic bags are always available; most are limited edition and many are one-of-a-kind.....OOAK. Sew Gracious Bags are offered in many styles & sizes to suit the needs of our customers. With the selection of handbags, diaper bags & the new market totes; a Sew Gracious Bag is sure to be "just right".


Sew Gracious Boutique Bags and Accessories can be found at Pam's website and her Etsy shop.

4 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Aren't her bags just the cutest?!

The Downtown Boutique said...

They definitely are! I'm waiting for the day when I can get one...hopefully soon! I just love 'em!

Sew Gracious said...

Thanks so much for the feature, Angie! You're THE BEST!!! :-)

Just a note for your wonderful readers...I have some brand new accessories in my Etsy shop now too! And the best part....FREE SHIPPING! :-)

Pam

The Downtown Boutique said...

You're welcome Pam. I'm so glad I could feature you!