Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Look What I Just Purchased on Etsy!

I love shopping on Etsy.com. I have so many favorites, that I think Etsy may cut me off from "hearting" items and shops soon!


I just recently bought this soap from MagicHands (which I JUST got today in the mail, and it smells heavenly! I can't wait to use it! She also sent me two sample slices of other soaps.):


And today I purchased this YUMMY looking Body Frosting and Lip Balm from SpaTherapy:


I can't wait to get the Decadent Chocolate Body Frosting, because hubby and I will be getting a weekend away for his birthday in March!!


What have you purchased from Etsy (or another "handmade" website) recently that you are excited about?

4 comments:

Pretty Fun said...

mmm...chocolate body frosting...I bet it smells heavenly!

Simply Sentimental said...

Well I just bought some ladybug shop stickers from MaxandBella and they are just TOO cute...Here's their link...http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5255069

And of course I bought last week or week before (don't remember) my super cute new shop banner from the great Angie at Rio Oso Designs.....

The Downtown Boutique said...

Awwww! Thank you Sydnei. So sweet of you to "plug" me! MaxandBella have some GREAT looking products.

Angie

The Downtown Boutique said...

UPDATE: Yes, the decadent chocolate body frosting is HEAVENLY!!!