Monday, February 11, 2008

Perfect Valentine's Day Gifts

Valentine's Day is this week. Well, it's this week on our calendar anyways. In my house, it feels like Valentine's Day is year round. My hubby would not hesitate to buy me whatevery my pretty little heart desires, if money weren't an issue!

Check out some of these great Valentine's Day finds from Etsy.com. If you look closely, some of these are offering FREE Priority shipping, so that you can get it by Valentine's Day! But you have to order today.

Click on each picture, and you will be taken directly to the listing for that item.












4 comments:

Nicole Solo said...

thank you for the feature! I saw those ties today on etsy too and they are so cool!

The Downtown Boutique said...

You're welcome. Those ties are pretty cool, huh? They wouldn't fit my hubby, cuz he's a big guy, but they are cool.

Mom O Matic said...

Great collection of Etsy stuff!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Lotta. I LOVE cruising through Etsy to find things to post. There are SOOOO many cool things on Etsy!