Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Toys on Tuesdays No. 3

Congratulations to as nossas tralhas (bijuterias e acessórios), who was randomly selected to win the embroidered bunny from appleandeve! If you entered the drawing for the bunny, and would like to receive a discount from appleandeve, please use the code "appleandeve" when purchasing from her shop.
************************************************************

Happy Tuesday! Today's "Toys on Tuesdays" feature is all about crocheted toys. I have searched all over Etsy, and there are SO many crocheted toys! The thing I love about these toys, is that they are soft, and they are QUIET! There are so many toys out there that make noises, and blink, and are probably highly entertaining; but I think there is still something so simple and wonderful about soft toys that don't make a sound.

Of course, we have a fun giveaway today; Pixel, the IT bunny from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She comes to us through SillyKitty.etsy.com. She has multicolor "pixels" on her lavender color fur. She's been lovingly crocheted from a wool acrylic blend, is stuffed with polyfill, has safety eyes, and is full of Love and computer advice to give. Pixel is approximately 9 inches tall.





To win this cute little bunny, please look in Silly Kitty's toy shop and then leave a comment about your favorite critter in her shop. This giveaway is open worldwide. Please leave only ONE comment. Multiple comments from the same person will be deleted. Please make sure that we have a way to get ahold of you (i.e. valid email address). If you win, and we can't get ahold of you, another winner will be chosen.

Be sure to take a look at these other great crocheted toys too!




Don't forget to scroll down and check out the "Friday Features" giveaway, from Mrs. Kwitty's Cottage.

Have a great day!
Angie

8 comments:

as nossas tralhas (bijuteria e acessórios) said...

What a surprise!I'm so lucky!:))
Mónica

Amber said...

Congratulations Monica!! I hope you enjoy your win =)

I would love to win Pixel the IT bunny! What a cutie! My favorite toy from SillyKitty's shop is her Hyacinth Fairy Amigurumi! I love the colors used, and SillyKitty is very talented!

I am Hurdler4eva on Etsy, so you can contact me there or email me at hurdler4eva@gmail.com

Winniel said...

i'd love to win strawberry bunny ;), for its cheerful colour, n my daughter loves soft toys at this age!

btw, i think you've got one of the prettiest looking blog i've ever seen...good job!

KiKoisaS said...

I love everything in your blog:) kss**

Debbie said...

you have such a great looking blog.

Tizzalicious said...

There are so many cute toys on Etsy, I love it!

Eva said...

i'm addicted to etsy!! my cubicle is full of plush friends. anyway, i think i like the Brown Chuthulu Amigurumi on her etsy site- it cracks me up :-)

Unknown said...

I would love to win the Peony faery amigurumi! Thanks so much for doing this! Please include me!!!

KJ
California