Thursday, March 6, 2008

Have You Been to Cuteable.com?

Cuteable is a website that features their favorite "cute picks" from all over the place. I submitted something awhile back, for their consideration, and I got the email today letting me know they featured me!

Here is what they featured (flannel burp cloths from my Ambrosia Delights Etsy shop):



Thanks Cuteable.com!

Don't forget to scroll down and enter to win the Cupcake Taggie Toy from aeBaby, and the Art Print and Greeting Card from HideNSeek!

Angie

10 comments:

Reg said...

I love cuteable!! Thanks for featuring such a great site!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Isn't it a great place? I'm thrilled that they chose to feature my flannel burp cloths there today!

Angie

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Congratulations on the Cuteable feature!!! It's such a fab site and your burp clothes are way cute!
Smiles, Karen

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Karen! I love the little kid-friendly prints!

Sew Gracious said...

Congrats on the feature, Angie! I'll have to check out cuteable.com! :-)

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Pam. They sure do know how to pick "cute"!

PamperingBeki said...

Yay! Congratulations!!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thanks Beki!

Distressing Delilah said...

awww..those are cute..they are right! going to check the site out now! thanks!

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thanks!