Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Blog Award


Well, it seems that The Downtown Boutique has been awarded the Arte `y Pico award from Distressing Delilah (thank you so much!!!) over at Shabby Accumulations. This award is given to bloggers, from other bloggers and is for creativity, originality, and contribution to the blogging community. Whoever wins one of these must post the links to five other blogs, and also mention Arte `y Pico, which is the blog that created this award. So my nominees, pulled from my "I Love To Read" blogroll, are:

All Sorts

ModKid Boutique

Bring the Rain

Bakerella

Vintage Indie

Have fun reading!
Angie

6 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Angie,
Congratulations on your award, very cute blog here!
Thanks for visiting me and giving me your thoughts on Carmel, I used to live not far from there at all, I enjoyed your comments very much ;)
Have a wonderful 4th of July!
~Tracie
My Petite Maison

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you Tracie! I hope you're enjoying your summer.

Angie

Unknown said...

Knock, knock... Is anyone home? I know you're busy receiving beautiful awards and so forth, but you might want to drop by my little corner of the world. I have something I want you to see...

KJ

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Congratulations on your award! You've picked a great bunch of blogs to pass it on to.

Ritch in Love said...

Found your blog through blogstalking. :) It's very cute! I had to tell you that I also gave All Sorts that EXACT award last month! Isn't she GREAT? Hope you don't mind if I call on your blog here and there for a peek!

The Downtown Boutique said...

ritch in love, we're glad to have you. I hope you peek often, because it changes all the time.

Angie