Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My First Review!

When my hubby and I are looking to make a purchase on something from certain websites, quite often we will look at the reviews to see what other people say about the item. Many times, the reviews will sway us one way or the other, to buy the item or not buy it. Even as we walk around brick and mortar stores, we will see something we like, and say, "Let's go to ....... and see if we can find it on there, to see what people say."

Reviews can typically make or break a product or business. I don't intend to ever break anyone's product or business, but I am going to start doing some reviews. Today's review is about a cute little headband from Cute & Sweet on Etsy.

Angie G. is the proprietess of Cute and Sweet, and when I posted in the forums about looking for items to review, she answered the call very quickly. Angie is a very pleasant shop owner, from what I can tell in the convos. She is a great communicator and replied quickly and efficiently to my questions. Once she had my address, I received my package in the mail VERY quickly!! The headband came in a professional looking cellophane sleeve, with Angie's card tucked neatly inside.

The headband itself is made with grosgrain ribbon, woven very neatly over a girl's headband. The ends were tucked in neatly, with no frayed edges showing. No glue was showing either. This headband looks very well made, and like it will withstand little girls taking it off and putting it on.


I gave the headband to my little sister when she came out for a visit, and she loved it!

Angie can custom make these headbands, and other cute hair accessories for birthday parties, sports events, your child's school colors and more!


I give the "Over the Rainbow" headband TWO THUMBS UP!!

Thanks Angie, for the headband, and for being my first review!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are super cute! great find :)

Dana said...

Those headbands (and your little sister!) are adorable and what a fabulous review for Angie's shop. :)

You have a very nice blog ... I hope to stop by again soon.

Peace,
Dana

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thank you all. If you have a little girl in your life, be sure to stop by Angie's shop. Her hair accessories are SO cute!!!

Angie

Leah said...

What lovely headbands and a nice write up!!

Have a great night!

Leah

Anonymous said...

Cute headbands... I want one!
I voted :)

The Downtown Boutique said...

Thanks Leah and Helen.

Anonymous said...

Her headbands are one of my favorite of our designers! They are just adorable. We even had some of the Trick or Treat ones - TOO CUTE!!!