Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Have You Met Our Latest Sponsor?


We have some really WONDERFUL sponsors, here on The Downtown Boutique. I hope that you check out their shops on a regular basis! There are some very cool products in their shops.

Our newest sponsor is Michele, of Sweet Irie Originals. Her shop is chock full (we're talking EIGHT pages of products!) of these fabulous wristlet keychains. There's one in there that I think I'm going to have to get for hubby. Can you guess which one?

If you're interested in being a sponsor, please email me, and I'll be glad to let you know how you can be one of our sponsors too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, I can not thank you enough for this awesome feature!!! You are such a sweetie! May God bless you!!

Sew Gracious said...

A well-deserved featured! Congrats, Michele!