Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Great Gifts for Wintertime

As usual, I have been perusing through pages and pages and PAGES of Etsy.com to find some Christmas gifts for family. I'm determined to at least get 1/3 of my gifts from Etsy if I am able. That way, I know that I'm helping out someone's small business, rather than just stuffing corporate pockets, so to speak.

So, as promised, here are some more great finds that I think would make fabulous Christmas gifts. Just click on the pic, and it will take you to where you can purchase the item.

This cute scarf from Buffalo Nerd Project really makes me think of winter. I'd definitely buy it for ME! The back of this patchwork scarf is fleece, so you know it'll be super cozy for those cold winter days and nights!


I love the blues and whites in this whimsical "Winter Owl Tree" print from YumiYumi.


How gorgeous is this "Winter Chill" bracelet from Princess By Design?!?!? You simply MUST check out this shop, because there are some beautiful items for sale, and at VERY reasonable prices too!



Alright, I had to add this "Dead Ninja" scarf from Nowhere Land, because it is just TOO funny! I could totally see my teenage son wearing this! My husband would probably wear it too, because he has this great sense of humor.

Well, there ya have it. Be sure to let these folks know where you found 'em if you end of purchasing any of these items, or anything else from their shops!

Have a good one!

Angie

No comments: