Friday, October 24, 2008

Holiday Photo Contest


It's almost Christmastime, and I am working feverishly on some photo greeting cards to put in my Etsy shop, Rio Oso Designs. But there's something that I need...PHOTOS! I am looking for some GREAT photos that you will give me permission to use in my designs. If you have portrait studio photos or candid photos that you think would be perfect for holiday photo greeting cards, I want to see them. By the way, by entering this contest, you are giving me permission to use your family photos.

What's the prize? If your photo or photos are chosen, you will get to choose your very own photo greeting card design (holiday or non-holiday) from my Rio Oso Designs shop. When you choose a photo greeting card design from Rio Oso Designs, you can be assured of a high quality design, that you will be able to take to wherever you print your photos (Walmart, Costco, Target, etc.), and have them print as many or as few photo greeting cards as you need!

So email me your photos! You may also choose to post a comment with a link to your photo hosting site, such as Photobucket, Picasa, etc. I will post the winning photos at a later date.

This contest is ongoing, and is open worldwide.

Have a great day!
Angie

No comments: