Sunday, October 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

I'm really not that good at this kind of thing, but I'll do it anyways. I don't have seven people to tag back because Michele (Sweet Irie Designs), who tagged me, took my people!!! Hmmm, let me see...who can I tag? I'll keep thinking. Meanwhile.....

The rules are:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

Alrighty then....hmmm....seven facts about me. Have I done this before? It seems so familiar!

1. I met my husband on eHarmony.com, and we knew we wanted to be married before we even met in person.

2. I spent three years as a teenager, in Okinawa, because my Air Force dad was stationed there.

3. I am a SERIOUS chocoholic...like an addict...really. Well, you could even say I'm addicted to sugar!

4. I have a teenage son, and a toddler son. We are in the process of adopting the toddler.

5. I sang the National Anthem at a minor league hockey game in New Mexico.

6. I love to read, and am currently reading "True Light", the third in a series from author, Terri Blackstock.

7. I love to watch shows like "24", "Without a Trace", "Cold Case", and "Prison Break", but would probably have never watched them before I met my hubby.

WHEW! That was kind of tough!

Ok, well, I thought of a couple of people I could tag:

Beki from Pampering Beki (or Desperately Avoiding Housework)
Nona from Nona Pearl
Dena from The Sugar Shop

There you have it! Sorry, but I could only come up with three. If you want to be tagged, leave me a comment, and I'll be glad to tag you!

Angie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol Sorry sweetums! I am just giggling now from your post!

By the way, thank you SOOOO much for featuring my survivor wristlet to the right! You rock sweetums! :D